Employment and Salary Verification Workflow

Mark Pyc markpyc at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 10:28:49 EST 2005

As per my reply to Mike P today you can simply replace the logic of the
standard WF with your own logic. Take a copy of the standard before you hack
it to death. You will have issues each upgrade but as long as you're
sensible they aren't that severe.

Alternatively repair the hardcoding. Again a bit of an issue when
upgrading/patching the system but provided you've documented appropriately
not really a big problem. If SAP don't give you the option to config what
can you do but wack it with a hammer.

Have fun,
Mark