Employment and Salary Verification Workflow

tamara.elliott@kodak.com tamara.elliott at kodak.com
Tue Jan 25 09:40:03 EST 2005

Thanks Rick.

I have looked into the code (in package PB10) and understand how the
workflow is getting kicked off, but the workflow (WS01000045)  is
"hardcoded".  Is there anyway to have this process start a customized
workflow?

My problem is that the WS01000045 workflow sends a workitem to an HR
administrator based on Rule 60100010.  The client does not want any human
intervention here - they want the information faxed directly to the bank.
Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this?

Tami

"Rick Sample" <Rick.Sample at gbe.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
01/19/2005 10:28 AM
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"