What's the differentce between status management event transactions?

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Jan 20 12:34:58 EST 2005

OK, if it helps anyone else, the nice people at OSS have answered this one for
me:
BSVZ is newer than BSVY. IF there are any entries in BSVZ, the system quietly
ignores anything defined via BSVY.

The amusing part was that I logged it as 'if I enter xyz into BSVY, the event
is not triggered' and they added the usual 'this is a consulting query which
we've magnanimously answered anyway' note. So we're all supposed to know this
:-)

They did solve a low priority call in less than a day though, so I'm a happy
camper (thanks guys)!
Cheers
Mike