Job as responsible agent

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Thu Jan 20 06:20:37 EST 2005

Your main mistake is that you post here before you try harder to solve the
problem on your own. Call me rude if you like, but I think your questions
reveal that you spend very little time examining a problem before you send
an e-mail to the group. You run the risk of ending up being ignored.

SAP_TAGT is the value you should supply for the ACT_WEGID parameter. Use
transaction OOAW to look at the definition of SAP_TAGT and you will see
that it covers pretty much.

Your job object must be passed in AC_CONTAINER with key ORG_AGENT - study
the code of the function and you will see how it is used.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Maorriyan
                    <maorriyan_santoso@        To:     "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                    yahoo.com>                 cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by:                   Subject:     RE: Job as responsible agent
                    sap-wug-bounces at mit
                    .edu

                    19.01.2005 16:00
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow
                    Users' Group"

Hi Richard,
What's you mean by use SAP_TAGT?? What's SAP_TAGT?
I was trying RH_GET_STRUCTURE from SE37 and in
ACT_WEGID I put my job id 50000752 but system come up
with 'No agent found'.
What's my mistake?

=====
Maorriyan