Settings for SWWERRE - monitoring of work items with errors

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Jan 20 05:25:36 EST 2005

I don't see any issues. Depends on how long the business can wait for the most
critical item that may go into a temporary error. If you have a WF with a 2h
deadline after a background step which can go into temp error then you might
want to consider hiring another workflow administrator instead :-)

I would see a high amount of these indicative of a possible process issue? Why
are they doing so when something else is happening? Training issue - tell them
to wait for their notification (add it into the WF if necessary)... blah blah
blah, you know what I'm getting at.
Personally I prefer to keep it at the defaults, as sometimes you want errors to
happen so the WF admin becomes aware of any 'process issues'.

Just my opinions,
Cheers