Settings for SWWERRE - monitoring of work items with errors

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Thu Jan 20 04:44:24 EST 2005

It would be interesting to hear what settings others use/recommend for the
monitoring/re-execution of background work items with errors.

We currently have 20 minute intervals and 3 retries, but recently there
have been many cases of work items not executing so I am wondering if it
would be wise to increase the number of retries and/or use a longer
interval.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

this message.