AW: Business Object Type and Events

Klika, Michael Michael.Klika at ids-scheer.com
Thu Jan 20 04:43:18 EST 2005

Hi Eric

Did you COMMIT_WORK ?

Cheers, Michael

________________________________

Von: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu im Auftrag von Caillet, Eric
Gesendet: Do 20.01.2005 10:03
An: ''SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU' '
Betreff: Business Object Type and Events

Hi all,

for my new workflow i've created a new Business Object Type named ZmyObject.
In my Workflow i've a 'Wait for event' task which waiting a event of my
ZmyObject object.
When i use the transaction SWUE for create a new event it's work fine, but
the finality is to generate an event starting from a ABAP function module by
using the SWF_CREATE_EVENT function but by doing that doesn't work, no event
was generated. Did i forget something ?

Regards,
Eric