Object Type for Business Partner status change event?

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Thu Feb 17 16:35:01 EST 2005

Hello friends,

I was asked to throw together a quick demo based on a change of user status to a business partner.  I expected this to be easy but to my perplexity, the business partner object type delivered in our system (CRM 4.0 on WAS 6.20) comes up with the following error message when I try to add the event in BSVZ:

"Status object and business object type keys incompatible"

I have tried with a subtype of BUS1006005, and also BUS1006 (just for testing). Both give the same message. Of the available choices in the search help, none of the object types looks like it represents the business partner object itself.

In BS02, the user status profile is assigned to object type "Business Partner".

Am I totally missing the boat?  Can anyone tell me what business object type I should use for a business partner, that I can create an event from the setting of a user status?

I looked in OSS and only found a note (195739) for a similar problem but for a different object type (BUS1130); it does not seem applicable.

Thanks for any assistance you can give...

Margaret Hilsbos
(215) 299-5630