Manipulating container values

Kunkel, Susan skunkel at ci.tacoma.wa.us
Thu Feb 17 14:23:50 EST 2005

Hi Workflow Experts:

I've searched the archives for information on manipulating values in a
workflow container. I found a response from 2001 from Jocelyn but don't see
how to do this in our version (4.7). I have reviewed the Practical Workflow
book and training materials from the SAP workflow class.

This is the situation: we are testing a workflow that interfaces to an
external system. The testing client doesn't have the connection to the
external system set up and the workflow isn't getting the value set properly
to finish. All the workflows are stacking up. We need to set the value so we
can see the results from the rest of the workflow tasks. Can this be done?

Susan Kunkel