SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Wed Feb 16 08:54:28 EST 2005

Hi Rick

How could I subscribe to the publication 'Practical Workflow for SAP', that
you mention??

Kind Regards

John

for such purpose.

                      "Josefek,
                      Richard"                 To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      <RJosefek                cc:
                      @massmutual.com>         Subject: SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW
                      Sent by:
                      sap-wug-bounces

                      15/02/2005 20:54
                      Please respond
                      to "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

I am trying to get the first step of my  workflow to popup immediately
without the user visiting their inbox. In the  publication "Practical
Workflow for SAP" it seems to infer that this  can be accomplished by using
SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW.

For testing purposes, I have a single step  workflow that brings up a form
for the user to fill out. I have been trying to  use this WAPI and have had
some success in starting the workflow, but it appears  in the users inbox.

Does anyone have any experience with this. Can  you enlighten me as to how
to get this form to popup when the WAPI is  executed?

Thanx

Rick