SM58 (Problem solved)

Claude Bourque claude_bourque at hc-sc.gc.ca
Wed Feb 16 08:50:40 EST 2005

Greetings,

Problem solved: The culprit was OSS note 711722 which was fixed by applying
note 724064.

Thanks for your replies.

Claude
----- Forwarded by Claude Bourque/HC-SC/GC/CA on 2005-02-16 08:52 AM -----

                      Claude Bourque
                                               To:       sap-wug at mit.edu
                      AM                       Subject:  SM58

Greetings,

Workflows with asynchronous tasks work fine on our sandbox. However, on our
QA box, errors in SM58 are accumulating saying "Unable to interpret BO +
Object Type" I even tried some of the SAP verification workflows and it
does the same as soon as there is an asynch task. The task completes but it
does go to the next step so the workflow is never completed.  I  checked
SWE3 and even changed the receiver FM. SM59 looks okay as well. I'm
assuming it's related to RFC's but what?

What am I missing?

Thanks.

Claude Bourque
HR Consultant - Salary Management Team, FIRMS
Financial Information and Accounting Services Division
Departmental Planning and Financial Administration Directorate
Corporate Services Branch,  HEALTH CANADA
Qualicum Tower C,  C274 - 2932 Baseline Road,
Ottawa, ON, K1A 0K9