to repair or not to repair

Mark Pyc markpyc at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 2 08:22:23 EST 2005

G'day Stan,

Almost never is it necessary to repair anything related to Workflow. Because
of the flexible event linkage it is easy to deactivate the standard Workflow
linkage and activate the linkage for your new process. There is even some
degree of change possible via Workflow Customizing, but most of the time it
is easier to simply copy and extend your own version.

Have fun,
Mark