Workflows for releasing purchase documents!

Márton Zsolt Zsolt.Marton at t-systems.co.hu
Wed Feb 2 08:15:18 EST 2005

Hi Mark!
You saved my life. :) It was missing the significantlychanged terminating event.:)

Regarding this workflow I have an another problem, maybe you could help me.:)
After the final release I have to send a message to a specific user. For this I've created a condition in my workflow which checks the release status of the purchase document. The release status it's not a container element, so I defined in the task end workflow container. I've redefined the method singlerelease filling the new container element too. The event container contains the new element, but when is copied in the workflow container, then the new element disappears. The release status is an export parameter from the task container to the wf container.

Any idea?

Thx
Zsolt