Send Work Items to another box

Shrestha, Bijay Bijay.Shrestha at pragmatek.com
Thu Dec 15 14:53:23 EST 2005

Hi Jerry,

Your question is not very clear. Are you trying to run the workflow in Dispute Management and send the workitems to R3 in another box or you just trying the move the existing workitems to R3?

If you are trying the option "A" then you can use WF-XML. You can run your workflow in Dispute Management but in the step where you want to send the workitem into the inbox, you can make a call to another workflow in R3 using WF-XML.

The workflow book "Practical Workflow for SAP" explains about this very well.

Good luck.
Bijay Shrestha