Check FM Exception

akshay.bhagwat@wipro.com akshay.bhagwat at wipro.com
Thu Dec 15 22:16:07 EST 2005

Hi David,

Just one doubt in this relation of debugging Check FM.
Whether you were debugging check FM independently or when it was
triggered from an application?
B'cos I am not aware whether we can debug the check FM while testing WF
scenario as a whole (i.e. triggering application triggers an event then
control is transferred to Check FM, then by setting break point in check
FM, is it possible to debug the check FM?)

Regards,
Akshay