Trigger Changed event on BUS2001

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Tue Dec 13 08:34:55 EST 2005

Hi David,
Any particular reason for 'any changes'? Status management can get complex
to put it mildly, but you can configure it to set any statuses anywhere -
talk to your PS people.

I can't remember the details, but I think in QM I had something like that
and ended up creating a custom status for *any* change which triggered WF
(and WF reset the status, a nice way to control multiple WF starts).

The problem with projects is that they are only a superstructure for all
kinds of stuff underneath, which is where the whole status management
concept comes in.

Cheers
Mike