Objective Setting and Appraisals

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 06:43:21 EST 2005

G'day Wuggers,

I'm in the fun position of being on a project without a prototype phase and
needing to quote for custom WFs that haven't been spec'd. Only slightly
tricky...

Has anyone created WFs for 'Objective Setting and Appraisals' within HR?

We're currently on release 640 / ECC 5.0.

Can't find any reference in the archive. The WF search via application
component is a no go. The SAP HR help doesn't indicate there is anything
standard.

(Off my own topic - is anyone else upset that the 'Workflow Scenarios in
Applications' section is now effectively empty??)

Basically just asking if there is any useful starting point in the system
(object / templates) or if it's a full custom job.

Thanks,
Mark