Problem while launching Task in UWL

muinul hussain muinul at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 06:25:27 EST 2005

Hi ,

I have configured the UWL in portal with minimum
configuration
and can see some tasks in my task list , but hwne I
click on 'Launch SAP Task' or 'Display details in SAP
GUi' or click the task itself, the SAP gui dosent come
up and I get a blank 'page loading ....'.

I checked with the earlier provided tips. SAP Gui is
working fine for me as I have several other
transaction iViews rendered in portal using SAP
Gui.Although I havent made any specific settings for
the UWL iview.Have I left out some configuration ?.

I have followed the steps in the guide. And from a
earlier post in this forum I learnt that the 'Task
Visualization' setup in teh backend R/3 system is not
required if I expect the tasks to come up in SAP Gui.

Thanks,

Regards,
Muinul