SRM Badi N-step

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Tue Dec 13 09:02:13 EST 2005

Thank you Paul, Miguel,

It was too much to hope for that the functionality would be there 'out of the box'.  However, it
still seems possible (without knowing anything about the 'approval applet') to parse the
ApproverList container table into distinct approver lists, with appropriate number of branches
specified in the Miscellaneous tab.  So this would not really be using the standard, delivered WFs,
but a variation of same.

Is the approval applet a roadblock to using this type of functionality in a custom workflow, using
dynamic parallel table processing ?

Regards,
Sue