Workqueue

Josie Henriques jhenriques_procwork at timbrasil.com.br
Fri Dec 9 11:06:54 EST 2005

  Hi,

    I'm developing a Compensation Management WF. There's a standard WF
01000083 but I doesn't apply to us, because it starts with Status = 3
(Subumitted) and I need to start my WF when a adjustment is Planned
(Status = 2).

    I've created a WF for when a compensation is Planned and then I call
the standard one, but I have a problem. The triggering event to the
standard WF is BUS7022.Created  (Object Workqueue and  event Work list
comp. Created) and I just can trigger an event when a compensation is
Planned using BUS7020.Zevent (object compensation adjustment) because of
it I don't know how to join the two WFs.  I've tried to make my WF
trigger an event to the Standard one but didn't work, because one uses
Workqueue and the other one uses Compensation Adjustment. I also thought
about trigger the event to WF01000083 and pass to it the object
Workqueue filled but I don't know how....

   I also would like to attach BUS7020 object to my work item, so the
user can open and analyze the adjustment before Submit it as the
standard WF does to Aprove and to Activate adjustment.

   Do you have and idea of how can I do it all??

   Thank you

Josie de Assis Francisco Henriques

Consultora ABAP

Aspen / Procwork