PO Release Strategy

Claude Bourque claude_bourque at hc-sc.gc.ca
Fri Dec 9 13:25:11 EST 2005

We have a PO (and PR) workflow working fine since April 1 but the customer
has the following to add: when a PO's Cost Centre is changed it should
revert back to NOT released ready for approval again. The MM config team is
stumped and since I'm looking at it from a workflow point of view only, I'm
finding it odd that the config for the Release Strategy does not allow
this.

One option available is to select no changes allowed after release and
force them to create a new PO but I'm told that it's normal business
practice here to change a cost centre after releasing it.

What are we missing?

Thanks.

Claude Bourque
HR/Workflow Consultant