How to stop a workflow to trigger for allPARKEDDOCUMENTS(FIPP)?

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Fri Dec 9 03:06:47 EST 2005

Sorry if I'm being daft here, but I still don't understand the problem:
You want to know how to determine the transaction, you say VBKPF-TCODE
works but want to know another way around this problem... ??

To the second point, I didn't mean the TCODE field isn't reliable, I meant
that the idea of looking at a transaction is unreliable. Why transaction?
So you create a condition for FB50, what's to stop a user from entering
the same document using FV60, FB60, FBV1... or a BAPI, IDOC.... ? Find
another way around whatever it is you're trying to achieve.

Cheers
Mike