How to stop a workflow to trigger for all PARKEDDOCUMENTS(FIPP)?

Yogesh Chopra Yogesh.Chopra at axonglobal.com
Fri Dec 9 02:22:09 EST 2005

Sorry for creating a misunderstanding. I mean to say is. I have already
created an attribute in ZFIPP with VBKPF-TCODE and checked that
attribute for transaction FV60 in stared condition. According to my
understanding it is working fine.

What is another way round for this problem to tackle if we don't have
TCODE facility?

As you said that you don't find very reliable to depend upon TCODE, is
there any way around for this?

Thanks and Best Regards
   Yogesh Chopra
Yogesh.Chopra at axonglobal.com