Object Decision

Josie Henriques jhenriques_procwork at timbrasil.com.br
Mon Dec 5 14:35:18 EST 2005

  Here I am again!

   Have one of you ever used the object DECISION with a User Decision
activity?

  I'm facing some problems to create a User Decision activity. I want it
to send a Work item and when the user clicks on this work item, it opens
the transaction with the Adjustment to the user Submit or Reject it.

   I've created a WF using the object BUS7020 (Employee - compensation
adjustment). The WS1000083 does it, but at the Approving step. I would
like to do something similar when an Adjustment is Planned.

  Regards,

Josie de Assis Francisco Henriques

Consultora ABAP

Aspen / Procwork