Leave request Workflow - WS20000081

GopiMunagala gopi_20us at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 13:21:59 EST 2005

Hello,

I have an issue while executing ESS employee leave
request(WS20000081). The problem is when employee
creates leave request through ESS, it goes to his
manager. If logon to R/3 as his manager and approve
the leave request through R/3 workplace and back out
from that screen. This scenario working fine. When I
do the same thing from his manager portal. When I
press "Approve" button, got message saying
"Information sent successfully". I pressed the button
OK, then press button "Quit". The workflow is still
sitting at managers inbox. I don't know why this is
not working from portal. The same thing is working
inside R/3. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
GS.