Leave request Workflow - WS20000081

LANGE, BODO bodo.lange at sap.com
Thu Dec 1 13:46:29 EST 2005

Hi GopiMunagala,
This form-based workflow is sensitive to the gui you are using. Consider that when you are logging on the System, you are calling the approval transaction via your Inbox, which starts or completes the workflow, usually you are getting right to the Form or approval. The same thing might not happen when you do this from the Web. You usually set a flag to tell the System that you are logging in from the Web or the ITS (in your ITS service file set the WEB_FLAG X). So the system is aware of you using a different interface, passing parameters via the ITS. What you could do is get your work-item ID and launch the transaction that is created in the R/3 system, Dynpro 50 will ask you a workitem and a Flag. Just give the system the workitem ID of the approval task waiting in the managers inbox and flag the WEB_FLAG field. You should be able to reproduce the malfunctioning and maybe understand better why this is happening.

Have a look at the dynpro 0050 of the Workflow Transaction generated in the Standard.

Regards,
bodo