E-mail notifications with shortcut: SWNWIEX

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Thu Dec 1 10:39:29 EST 2005

Hi Martijn,

We dont use the RSWUWFML2 here so I am not speaking from experience. But I would have assumed that the user is taken past the first screen when they click on the shortcut. Is that not the case?

Alon Raskin
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com <mailto:araskin at 3i-consulting.com>
p: +1 207 409 4983 (please note new number)
f:  +61 3 8610 1239