Connecting HR Module with payroll

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Thu Aug 25 09:44:09 EDT 2005

If you really mean user and not employee I can't think of a solution off the top of my head. If it is employee you mean (I suspect it is since you want payroll people to be involved), have a look at object type BUS1065 and event HIRED. It is triggered when a new employee is created. Note that the event will be triggered even if the information about the new employee is very sparse. E.g. you can have a new employee where the name has not yet been defined. You may want to create a wait cycle in your workflow before sending information to the accountant person.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil KTJ IT BKS