Connecting HR Module with payroll

Claude Bourque claude_bourque at hc-sc.gc.ca
Thu Aug 25 10:00:06 EDT 2005

Sharon,

I would start with WS1200136. Here's the SAP delivered description.

This workflow is used to send a message to the manager responsible when a
person (P) joins his/her department.
The message reaches the manager one day before
the starting date of the new employee.

You can start this workflow using the event entered in
event linkage. This event is generated every time a new
holder relationship (A008) between a position and a person is
created (entry in table T779W).

In this workflow it is then determined whether the
person involved will have a new manager. Only then will the above mentioned
message be sent to the manager.

You could easily change this workflow to send a message to payroll or
accounting as soon as the HR process of hiring has started.

Best of Luck.

Claude Bourque

|         |           שרון זינגר       |
|         |           <SharonZ at mccann.c|
|         |           o.il>            |
|         |           sap-wug-bounces at m|
|         |           it.edu           |
|         |           2005-08-25 06:45 |
|         |           "SAP Workflow    |
|         |           Users' Group"    |
  |                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       <sap-wug at mit.edu>                                                                            |
  |       cc:                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Connecting HR Module with payroll                                                            |

Hello to you all

I am looking for business object that can help me  to connect the hr to the
payroll

This mean when ever the HR person save  a new user  the accountant person
will get alert

Best Regards

Sharon Zinger

Sap Project Manager