Couldnt execute workitems/tasks from Business workplace

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Wed Aug 24 16:54:16 EDT 2005

Hi Sharath,

Probably your organizational buffers are out of sync.  Try going to (from the inbox) Settings >
Workflow Settings >Refresh Org Environment, or using transaction SWU_OBUF.

I know that since we've lost our Google search capabilities (which I am trying to restore) this
question could easily have been answered.  (Sorry gang!)

Cheers,
Sue