FYI - WF-BATCH and Time Zones

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 11:49:18 EDT 2005

In this particular case the System time was GMT and WF-BATCH had
Eastern US time. When the requested start deadline was created the
deadline was created 5 hours further into the future than requested (I
think I've got this the right way round - off site now)

In your case Kjetil, is the system and WF-BATCH in the same time-zone?

This may be an OSS issue - didn't find it though - but removing the
time zone against WF-BATCH gave the expected deadlines.

Have fun,
Mark