Antwort: Automatically execute a standard task

Jeff Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Wed Aug 24 09:34:38 EDT 2005

Shireen,

  You have a few choices here, I've used Ute's suggestion
before, just remember this attaches the Note to the WF,
not the PO. For Clients that want the Note to reside with
the PO, they could use the 'Services for Object'(GOS)
button. A 3rd choice could be using a popup text entry box
in the Release Step as an Methods After execution. Hope
this helps.

Jeff Rappaport
www.Business-Workflow.com