Antwort: Automatically execute a standard task

Jeff Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Wed Aug 24 09:44:02 EDT 2005

Sorry Shireen,

  You'd think I'd learn by now not to quickly read the
email before responding. I re-read Ute's email, thought
she was suggesting 'Confirm end of Processing' before,
which you probably wouldn't be able to use if you're using
the PO Release Asynchronously. All 3 ways should still
work.

Jeff