FYI - WF-BATCH and Time Zones

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Wed Aug 24 06:00:57 EDT 2005

I dont have experience with what Mark is saying (I am sure he will elaborate) but it makes sense. WF-BATCH probably uses some system variables (like sy-datum or sy-datlo) to check for deadlines. If it is in a different time zone then it may evaluate deadlines differently then the rest of the users.

Mark. Am I close?

Alon Raskin
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com <mailto:araskin at 3i-consulting.com>
p: +61 3 9625 2189 (Head Office)