Out of Office functionality

Trant, David David.Trant at andrew.com
Thu Aug 11 10:44:27 EDT 2005

Good points all -- thanks!  One follow-on question:  I see both
sap-wug at mit.edu and sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu being used, apparently
interchangeably.  Which should we be using for all our rules, posts and
replies?  Interestingly, even though the message below clearly says it's
from sap-wug-bounces at mit.adu, when I hit my reply button, the "To" field
was automatically populated with sap-wug at mit.edu.  Strange.  Guess I
should stick to SAP Workflow and not try to become an Outlook expert!