Replies

Jeff Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Wed Aug 10 13:07:12 EDT 2005

Hi Sue,

  How are you? Had a quick quesiton for you, I originally
sent it to that site Admin on your website, but not sure
if you received it. I used to get an email confirmation, &
the actual email, whenever I sent an email to the group,
but now they don't come anymore. Is this a feature that
has changed, or are none of my emails getting out there to
the group?

Thanx,

Jeff Rappaport
www.Business-Workflow.com