Out of Office functionality

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Wed Aug 10 15:42:26 EDT 2005

Can't make everyone happy eh? Well, maybe one can:

Lotus Notes:
Out of Office --> Tab Exceptions
Do not automatically reply to mail addressed to: sap-wug at mit.edu

Microsoft Lookout:
Tools -> Out Of Office -> some setting ... I'm not connected to an
Exchange Swerver but it can't be rocket science.

Set it once and it should stay that way every time you turn OO on.

Cheers
Mike