Replies (Mailman subscription settings)

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Wed Aug 10 13:31:34 EDT 2005

Hi Jeff,

Your settings have probably changed since we migrated to Mailman in December.

I think if you go to the Mailman info page, and scroll to the bottom, you will see a place to 'Edit
or unsubscribe'.  Enter your email address here, and you should be brought to a page that lets you
select your individual subscription options.  Check out the NoAck or MeToo options - either one
would seem to do what you are requesting.  As List Administrator, I see a slightly different view of
things, but hopefully this will point you in the right direction.

Cheers,
Sue