Dyn. parallel processing and adv. with dialog

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 09:34:07 EDT 2005

What seems a thing of beauty to a developer doesn't always impress a
user. I can hear them already....

"Why does the step B sometimes pop up automatically, and other times I
have to hit refresh in my inbox?"

To be honest in a situation like that I would consider disabling
Advance With Dialog on step B just to keep a consistency.

Have fun,
Mark