Dyn. parallel processing and adv. with dialog

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Wed Aug 10 10:05:43 EDT 2005

Very good point, but beauty is also in the eye of the beer holder.

In my scenario it is exactly what I want. Only one outcome leads onto
another parallel processing step, the others go and do other stuff. It's
the person who triggers that outcome who then cancels all others' items.

Thus the 'triggering' agent steps straight into the next task, and the
fellow parallel agents get to read the text telling them that XYZ has done
blahdiblah and would they please foo their bar. Perfect.

Cheers
Mike