Dyn. parallel processing and adv. with dialog

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Wed Aug 10 09:25:33 EDT 2005

I thought it wouldn't, but tested it anyway and......

It works!

Interesting behaviour: Two dynamic parallel processing steps in sequence,
the last person to execute step A will advance in dialog and becomes the
first person to execute step B. The others have to wait and get their B's
in the inbox at this point.

Makes sense when you think about it, but I didn't think it would cope.
Very chuffed that it does so I thought I'd share that with the list.

Cheers
Mike Pokraka
Senior Consultant
Workflow Connections Ltd.