A Question about Event Creation Using Message Control

David Holland mggq59 at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Aug 5 12:42:03 EDT 2005

Mike,
As far as distinguishing between the two, I noticed that the 3rd output type
I created (ZWF3) using the already created CREATED event actually triggered
another workflow already in operation.
I'm not sure why the output type (ZWF1) configured for VBRK.CREATED didn't
get created when I created a normal bill because ZWF1 is configured for
VBRK.CREATED for Normal Bills billing type.

I think I might play safe and go for a new ZCREATED event.

Thanks
Dave