Object requested is currently locked by user WF-BATCH - questions 4.6c

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Thu Aug 4 01:39:16 EDT 2005

Is your deadline on latest end? Not that I really think it matters
much... we have similar problems. One possible problem is insufficient
error checking in the code, i.e. a short dump occurs. Another
possibility is deadlock problems which are not detected in the code, so
it tries but can't perform updates. I can't recall if that causes short
dumps in our system.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil KTJ IT BKS