Strange problem about resolving role

jinghui,liu liujinghui at jetway.com.cn
Wed Aug 3 22:51:02 EDT 2005

Hi Sharath,
Thanks for your quick response .
Yes, my problem is the same as you. Our developing system works perfect, but even after I transported all relevant requests to our production, it just doesn't work.
I once thought maybe the reason is binding problem between task container and role container, but I can not find a way to trace into it.
Now you give me another way I should be working on. Also I'll try to write a FM to implemente role resolving based on organizational structure when all these solutions failed.
Any help would be much appreciate!!