Strange problem about resolving role

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 12:35:13 EDT 2005

I too have the same problem.In my case I am restarting
workflow for 2 times, in 2nd time it is evaluating
correctly.the error description is also same.
and in my case the problem is only in Production not
in any other client. is it requires any customization
settings.?
I am working on this, If I find any thing I will
update you.

thanks,
Sharath.
--- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <liujinghui at jetway.com.cn>
wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I get a strange problem and have no idea.
> I created a workflow triggered by the changed event
of BUS2032. The approval steps should be like below:
> accountant -> manager -> product manager -> general
manager
> accountants and managers are from subordinate
companies, so I created new roles using
responsitibility, and make salesorganization in the
salesorder as the role container element, It really
works perfect. So I created another role to resolve
product manager, which should be identified by
division (VBAK-SPART), but now it doesn't work, it
just send to everyone defined in the role
responsibilities!!
> I tested through PFAC_DIS and it really returned the
correct person. When I checked "Terminate if role
resolution has no result" in PFAC, it raised a runtime
exception WL 423 saying "Workflow no. 3032 step 32:
Error or exception resolving role 'AC90000006'". But
when I restart the workflow using SWPR, the role
resolution runs successful, as we expected, only the
proper product manager receives the work item.

> So could anyone of you pls give me a clue how to
solve the problem? Thanks in advance for any help.