UWL and Views

Peter Carroll Peter.Carroll at WaterCorporation.com.au
Wed Aug 3 00:00:30 EDT 2005

Hi,
	I have a question that relates to the UWL and views. I have
successfully created several views that show up under the tasks tab of the
UWL. I do this in the following way:

1) 	I create an item type and include tasks into it.

2)	I create a view and include the item types into the view.

This works fine on the tasks tab on the UWL but it DOES NOT show on the
tracking tab. Is there any Way to get the same view to be available on the
TRACKING tab of the UWL ???

Also is there a way to define a view that will exclude certain tasks - our
users change PM orders and these kick off workflows - they do not want to
see these tasks in the UWL.

Regards Peter Carroll