Strange problem about resolving role

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Wed Aug 3 01:19:33 EDT 2005

Hello eastern tiger. Perhaps you're still at work.

If it works when you choose restart it is an indication of update delay
problems, although that is not always what the problem is. I didn't
understand from your message whether the step that goes to the product
manager is created after the step that goes to the manager or whether
you are testing and it is created immediately.

If the product manager step that fails is created after execution of the
manager approval step is executed it could be an authorization issue. It
has been mentioned in previous threads about such problems that the
resolving of agents is performed in user context of the agent executing
the previous step.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil KTJ IT BKS