Strange problem about resolving role

=?gb2312?B?wfXdvLvU?= liujinghui at jetway.com.cn
Tue Aug 2 23:44:24 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I get a strange problem and have no idea.
I created a workflow triggered by the changed event of BUS2032. The approval steps should be like below:
accountant -> manager -> product manager -> general manager
accountants and managers are from subordinate companies, so I created new roles using responsitibility, and make salesorganization in the salesorder as the role container element, It really works perfect. So I created another role to resolve product manager, which should be identified by division (VBAK-SPART), but now it doesn't work, it just send to everyone defined in the role responsibilities!!
I tested through PFAC_DIS and it really returned the correct person. When I checked "Terminate if role resolution has no result" in PFAC, it raised a runtime exception WL 423 saying "Workflow no. 3032 step 32: Error or exception resolving role 'AC90000006'". But when I restart the workflow using SWPR, the role resolution runs successful, as we expected, only the proper product manager receives the work item.

So could anyone of you pls give me a clue how to solve the problem? Thanks in advance for any help.

BTW:
My system is 4.6C with support package KB46C48

regards,
tiger