Hotpack problems workflow 620 SAPKB62035 -> SAPKB62048 (agents view problem)

koenraad.janssens@sidmar.arcelor.com koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com
Tue Apr 26 03:54:19 EDT 2005

Dear All

Since the implementation of the latest set of hotpacks we've run into
various workflow problems.
We went from hot pack 35 to 48 for the basis component on a 620 system.
Since then we've noticed that when you choose to view the agents at the
technical (or activeX) view, the indicators which indicate in which inbox
the task really is aren't displayed anymore.  So you can't see anymore
whom from a certain group reserved a task etc etc.  I'll include a jpg
file to illustrate.

Anyone of you recognise this or know of an OSS note?  We'll search for OSS
notes ourselves too offcourse but this might be quicker :-).

For you're information I'll also give you an insight in our other workflow
problems which are now solved:

- Terminating event arrives but doesn't complete the task
  There were some changes so it seems in how this is handled.  Our mistake
was that we used the parameter START_RECFB_SYNCHRON = 'X' with the
function module SWE_EVENT_CREATE.  Once this was removed everything worked
flawless again.

- Double event triggering via status management
  Is seems there was also some new sap code for the triggering of events
via status management and that a little bug slipped through sap testing.
  This will be solved by a new OSS note I believe.

I would also like to use this medium to thank Eddie Morris once again for
handling these problems on the SAP side.
I hope he recovered from the little mistake my colleague made with the
ratings :-p.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Salutations,
Best regards,