ASUG Screenshots - still time

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Tue Apr 26 10:15:37 EDT 2005

Dear experts,
Thank you very much to those of you that have sent me screenshots. It's
great to see what you can get out of the software.

Seven years ago when Sue started the listserver it seemed like the
workflow community was struggling to learn to fly. But now, thanks to
Sue's forum I'm left staring up at the sky watching this community
soaring to the stratosphere - but don't try to go higher ;-).

If you're willing to send more screenshots just keep them coming. Custom
logs, custom work items, reporting, mobile, or just plain universal
worklist and collaboration tasks to show the variety of styles....

Best regards,
Alan Rickayzen